martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

Tuesday, October 15th

My first day of school was awesome! We first had breakfast all together and the introduced ourselves. That was good because we now know each other much better. Then Mr. Tucker, the school principal, presented us with Marist t-shirts. Then we got a school ID with our picture to use for lunches in the cafeteria.  We then went with our hosts to their classes all day.  I enjoyed choir class the most where I laughed with Marcos and Francisco.  I was very surprised how quiet the classrooms are.  The teacher talks and talks while the students just listen, which is a different experience for me.  After school we went shopping with Mrs O'Neil. I was so excited to buy my new iphone!  I chose the blue one,the  iphone 5C.  While we were shopping Lauren told us that there was a gathering of the students. So, sadly, we left the shopping center and drove to Hannah's house. I enjoyed some new foods today, including peanut butter and a pizza with spicy pepperoni, sausage, bacon and beef. We brought David, Lauren's 14 year old brother,along to the party.  We all had a good time together and we are all very excited about going downtown tomorrow.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario