miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

Today, we went to the city for the first time! It was so big. We went to the Field Museum, Millennium Park, and the Cultural Center. The park was my favorite part because it was so beautiful contained many things. In the park was the bean and fountains. I loved to walk around and see the city. After we went downtown, we had lunch at school and Lauren came to get me. We went to the library for an hour and I met some more of her friends. Everyone was so nice again today! After waiting there, we went to the theater and I watched her dance rehearsal. She was doing lyrical dance and it was very good. I laughed at some things because she was making up the dance during the rehearsal. We also watched some hip hop dance. Then, we went home and got ready for the basketball game. We went downtown to see the Chicago Bulls play in the United Center! It was so cool, and the stadium was so big. Marcos and Sarah were also at the game, and we had a fun time walking around the stadium. The Bulls won the game, and I had a very fun night. 
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario