martes, 22 de octubre de 2013

Sunday October 20

We woke up and went to the nature centre to take some great pictures with my new camera. I love it. There were lot of waterfalls and birds flying over us. We drove there with Lauren, David and two of his friends. After that we went to have frozen yoghurt. I like it soooo much. I ate it with lot of different toppings like chips of chocolate and some strawberries. We went to church and the mass was also in spanish so i understood everything! After the mass we had pizza all together at Jordan aunt's house. Then we all wanted to go to the haunted ride so we did it, and we had so much fun there. Finally we went to Sara's house and we played lot of games there. I went without Lauren because she had lot of homework to do and i missed her so much jajaja

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario